Kadolis Evolution Latex Junior Mattress 90 x 200 x 17cm
Dimension: 90 x 200 x 17cm
Natural Latex Layer - Ultra Breathable - Removable Latex Liner
The EVOLUTION LATEX certified OEKOTEX children's mattress in high quality latex and foam with its Tencel® cover and soft comfort.
The EVOLUTION LATEX children's mattress offers a flexible welcome and ideal support, it is the natural shape memory mattress.
The EVOLUTION LATEX CHILD MATTRESS is made of natural latex and high quality foam and covered with a very comfortable Tencel® cover.
Thanks to the combination of the two materials, the EVOLUTION LATEX children's mattress offers a flexible welcome and ideal support.
It offers comfort adapted to your child's growth with a 3 cm thick layer of 100% natural latex (density 90Kg/m3) and 13 cm of high quality foam (density 21kg/m3).
The EVOLUTION LATEX children's mattress therefore offers your child a natural shape memory effect mattress!
Its padded and quilted cover made of 40% polyester + 60% TENCEL®, a technical and natural material made from wood pulp.
It is also equipped with a large zipper that allows you to remove it easily and wash it in the machine at 30°C for easy maintenance and a better life span of the EVOLUTION LATEX child mattress.
The little extras:
- 3 cm natural latex
- Fully removable cover
- Guaranteed without chemical treatment and Oeko-Tex certified
We recommend protecting the mattress with a mattress protector and a fitted sheet from our range.
- 13cm Polyurethane foam density 21 kg/m3
- 3 cm of 100% natural latex (density of 90Kg/m3)
- A 100% cotton non-defoamable veil protects the inside of the mattress
Removable mattress: 1cm ticking (cover) of the mattress made of 40% polyester + 60% Lyocell of the brand TENCEL® with large zipper. Wadding 100% polyester.
Polyester is naturally fireproof, so its use allows us to add no chemical treatment.
- Thickness: 17 cm
- Place of manufacture: Spain
- Certification: OkeoTex ® n°2017OK0549
- Firmness: Soft Medium
- Norms & standards: Conforms to the requirements of the decree n°2000-164 of February 23rd, 2000
- Removable: Yes
- Anti-dust mite: Yes
- Care instructions: Washing the cover with the machine 30 ° C / No dryer.
- Weight: 13.25 kg
Delivery & Assembly Information:
- In-Store Pickup can be arranged at our Wan Chai store (80 Queen's Road East) or Central store (9 Gough Street).
- Additional fee is required for delivery to remote areas and other outlying islands in Hong Kong (HK$200 or up, based on actual delivery address).
- HK$100 per floor up to 8 floors for buildings without lift or product can only access through staircases.
- Free Delivery is NOT applicable to this item.
- Wall mounting service is not included in our assembly service.