Cam Cam Copenhagen Harlequin Changing Table Grey
An exclusive changing table with great functionality and a modern look. The changing table has a long life span, and can easily transform into a regular cupboard that can be used anywhere in your home. You simply pull out or push in the extension plate according to your needs.
The changing table has minimalistic knobs in brass, and comes with two adjustable shelves. It is delivered unassembled in 2 boxes. It is very easy to assemble without any special tools.
The name Harlequin refers to the rhombus shaped pattern, known from the Pierrot La Lune ballet and classical painted patterns.
The changing table meets the requirements of DS/EN 12221-1 + A1:2013 and the paint meets the requirements of the European Toys Directive EN 71/3 2013 (Test on evaporation of toxics on painted/lacquered surfaces).
- Dimensions: H: 89 cm
H: 100 cm
W: 84 (81) cm
D: 52 (50) cm
D: 67 (69) cm
- The changing table is intended for use for children from birth up to 12 months/11 kg.
- Maximum weight of the child: 11 kg.
- Quality: Cabinet: 100% MDF - FSC Certified. Table legs: 100% Pine wood
- Category: Made in Europe
- Washing instructions: Wipe off with a damp cloth only.
Delivery & Assembly Information:
- In-Store Pickup can be arranged at our Wan Chai store (80 Queen's Road East) or Central store (9 Gough Street).
- Additional fee is required for delivery to remote areas and other outlying islands in Hong Kong (HK$200 or up, based on actual delivery address).
- HK$100 per floor up to 8 floors for buildings without lift or product can only access through staircases.
- Free Delivery is NOT applicable to this item.
- Wall mounting service is not included in our assembly service.